lunedì 19 marzo 2012

BROKER REVIEW



Broker : 4 RUNNER FOREX


http://www.4runnerforex.com/cgi-bin/affiliates/clickthru.cgi?id=markruinart


Review: Trading for 3 months at 4runner. Instant Execution is a plus here. Customer service is the best they respond within minutes. And they treat you like a VIP even though I only deposit less then $1,000. Website is informative and I pick them cause they allow scalping and ea with metatrader

This is one of the honest companies in Forex. Highly recommend for anyone looking for a pure ecn/stp trading
One thing cool I noticed. You can put stop loss and take profit as close to market as you want, absolutely essential for scalpers and I am Absolutely amazed at speed of their servers, very nice staff and knowledgeable when you need any help. I've used about 7 different brokers in the past and so far these guys have the best execution I have seen.

I'm using EA fabturbo with scalping. I find it very profiable here as execution is good. Any problem they used to have were fixed and now my forex friends are trading here. Good trading broker for new traders and EA traders.

Excellant service, no slippage for me and I am regular scalper, 300:1 and NO NFA stupid rules. i think these guys will prosper in the future if they keep on the same mood helping their clients, staying with the true stp execution.

More information CLICK HERE : http://www.4runnerforex.com/cgi-bin/affiliates/clickthru.cgi?id=markruinart

Good trading

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento